(Full-Time) Mt. Hope Location
Do you love driving a truck but hate the nights spent away from home? You might flourish in our open position for a local Truck Driver. We deliver within the state so there are no over night trips. We maintain our fleet with dedicated precision, and we don’t employ owner-operators, so we retain control over our vehicles.
Will be delivering farm machinery from dealership to farm. Some oversized loads required. Will be required to strap down, load and unload equipment. No overnight trips. This is a full time position but won't be driving 100% of the time.
- Complete a daily truck log and submit reports of mileage covered (paper log book, no E-LOGS)
- Observe and report equipment or mechanical failures immediately
- Manage routes and routines so they proceed in the most efficient and safe way possible
- Find ways to conserve resources, including fuel, to benefit the business
- Serve as a brand advocate and ambassador in every interaction with clients and the public
- Conduct daily inspections of the vehicle and report any problems or damage to management
- Comply with all K-DOT and in-house regulations and rules
- Wide Load and Oversized loads will be required
- Some light mechanical work may be required when not driving
- Basic hand tools will be needed
- Work will not be limited to just driving truck. Other duties will be requires (ask for details)
- At least 21 Years of age
- Kansas Commercial Driver License & current medical card
- Two years verifiable driving experience
- Must have a clean Motor Vehicle Record during past three years
- Stable work history
- Must not have ever been convicted of a felony, drug or drug related offense in relation to the use of a Commercial Motor Vehicle
- Must not have a DUI or DWI conviction in the past 10 years
- Able to pass D.O.T. and company drug/alcohol screen and physical examination
- Able to satisfactorily complete company prescribed road test
- Will conform to Company prescribed Drug Free Workplace and Personal Appearance Standards
Mt. Hope, KS Store
Winfield, KS Store
HEALTH INSURANCE: We offer some of the best health insurance coverage for our employees
401K: We have 401K contribution matching
PAID VACATIONS & HOLIDAYS: There are 6 paid holidays and paid vacation after the 1st year.
OTHER OPTIONAL BENEFITS: We offer many other optional benefits such as dental, life insurance, accident insurance, and more.